Prerequisites for the course
It is important that people who attend this course know and understand:
• How projects are managed with a sound understanding of project management processes.
• Ability to navigate with a good understanding of the operating system and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
. Understanding P6 and enterprise components
. Working with the Enterprise Structure
. Understanding Global Components
. Creating a Project Plan
. Adding Activities
. Relationships and Constraints
. Working with Calendars
. Manage and Create Activity Codes
. Scheduling using the WBS structure
. Formatting and Saving Layouts
. Saving and Managing Baselines and Versions
. Progress and Status Updating
. Resource Loading the Schedule
. Cost Loading
. Enterprise Reporting of Cost and Manpower
. Importing and Exporting P6, P3, Suretrak and MS
. Creating and Editing Filters
. Printing Options
. Understanding User Accounts, Reflection Schedules
and Global Changes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
The following people should consider attending this course:
• Program Managers and Project Control Staff evaluating the software against your organizational requirements.
• Project Schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
• Database Managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
• Experienced Project Personnel who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.
Please call us at 800-578-2457 to register