Sign up for your 60-day trial today!
Take advantage of Revit worksharing with the Collaboration for Revit® service. It gives project team members from multiple disciplines, locations, or films centralized access to Revit models.
The first step to using Collaboration for Revit is to set up a project hub in BIM 360 Team. The trial software will guide you through the process. Download the Getting Started Guide
Autodesk®Collaboration for Revit®
Cloud service that works with Revit to enable multi-user co-authoring of BIM models
- Multi-user cloud worksharing Revit
- Communicate in real-time in the model
- No IT hardware required
- Sync to BIM 360 Team
Autodesk® BIM 360™ Team
Cloud-based platform for design collaboration that provides centralized team access to project data
- 500 GB cloud storage per user
- View, comment, and markup features
- Keep track of version history
- Web and Mobile access to BIM models