Meridian Prolog - PM Software, Construction Management Solutions
Meridian Systems provides project management (PM) software for optimizing the Plan, Build and Operate phases of
real estate, construction, and other physical infrastructure projects
and programs. More than 8,500 building owners and operators, construction
and engineering firms, and government agencies rely on Meridian
technology to improve top-line revenue and reduce capital construction
Kelar Pacific offers pm software and scheduling software solutions, support, training, and consulting.
Our gauntlet of project management software (Prolog Manager, Autodesk® Buzzsaw, Microsoft project) allows building owners, construction and
engineering firms, and government agencies to efficiently manage their
entire portfolio of capital projects, programs and facilities.
Prolog has gone mobile with Prolog Mobile! Now you and your team can communicate and share files and information from the field. Watch a recorded webinar on implementing Prolog Mobile.
Industry Standard for Successful Construction Project Management
Prolog software delivers total project management control for
construction projects by automating day-to-day tasks and processes,
from project design to close-out. As a complete construction management
solution, Prolog enables you to:
- Manage project collaboration workflow
- Perform robust construction project management
- Reduce your project schedule by collaborating more effectively with your project team
- Manage multiple projects in one database
- Generate summary reports and queries across all projects
- Globally view all company projects to find trends and identify problems early
- Make critical decisions quickly using accurate corporate information
- Do more with less, and make your existing staff more efficient
- Standardize your project data and organization's business processes across all projects
- Audit projects for deficiencies and risk exposure
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor all levels of company profitability, efficiency and performance
Improve document control by streamlining the review process, tracking
revisions and storing master files, including email records in a
central project database
- Increase productivity with efficient data modification tools
Click above to request a quote or schedule a demo.
Construction PM Software for the AEC Industry
solutions can be deployed in a self-hosted or application service
provider (ASP) environment. Prolog delivers in-depth construction
project management features across projects and programs in the areas
of: collaboration, purchasing management, cost control, document
management and field administration.
Watch a 30 minute recorded webinar on the Prolog Solution
Latest Update: Prolog 9.6
Prolog Mobile has been updated with a new user interface and new functionality including Checklists and Plan View. With the updated interface, Prolog Mobile has improved navigation, simplified searching and provides one-click synchronization to the Prolog database. Workers in the field can update checklists on Prolog Mobile – using templates or from a PDF.
- Improved user interface simplifies searching, filtering and navigation
- Supports role-based and field-level security as well as User Defined Fields
- Synchronize Prolog Mobile data back to Prolog with one click
- Develop templates for checklist items with optional response fields or use pre-existing PDF checklists
- Create link to another Prolog record (e.g., Issue, RFI, Safety Notice) right from the checklist item
- Import into Templates from existing Excel checklists
- Track approvals including signatures
- Graphical Push-Pins provide visual indicators of Prolog records on a floor plan
- Easily click and drill down to the item on the floor plan to get more information
- Location Based Search lets users easily find other project records within the same geographical area
updates to Dashboards and File Management are designed to provide project teams with improved project visibility and collaboration. Users can now subscribe to files and folders within Prolog File Management and receive email notifications for specific events, such as when a file has been viewed or a folder has been updated. Prolog’s graphical, single page Dashboard highlights key project metrics. Use the Dashboard to identify areas that require attention and then drill down into the details to address it.
Expanded File Management:
- Users may subscribe to specific files or folders to monitor for specific events, such as when a file is viewed or modified
- When pre-configured events are triggered, the user receives an email notifying them of the event
- Each folder/file in Prolog has a unique URL which can be shared with other Prolog users allowing one-click access
- Unique URLs will be embedded in the notifications providing the recipient with one-click access to the file
Prolog Convergeis a Web-based project management application powered by Prolog, the industry standard for successful construction project delivery. Prolog Converge allows you and your project teams to collaborate more efficiently and gives you the flexibility to choose how you access critical project data.
Request Quote PM Training
Encompass products are now part of Converge at no additional cost:
Original Encompass Suite of Products
- enBid → now part of Converge or Core product
→ now part of Converge or Core product
- enForecast → now part of Converge or Core product
→ now part of Converge or Core product (most functions)
- enMobile → now Prolog Mobile
→ now part of Converge or Core product
Prolog Managerprovides a complete set of project management tools to automate all aspects of the construction project-from design to close out. Prolog has been ranked the market share leader for project management software by the CFMA among general contractors larger than $101 million in revenue (CFMA 2008 technology survey). Prolog delivers in-depth project management tools in the areas of: collaboration, purchasing management, cost control, document management and field administration.
Request Quote PM Training
Prolog Skyis a service that allows organizations to access Prolog's robust construction project management functionality over the internet. Meet your organization's goals and objectives by choosing from two purchase options. Purchase either Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) where you subscribe access to Prolog or Managed Host where we host your new or existing Prolog software for you. Both options free your organization from costly technology infrastructure and software management expenses.
| ||NEW Prolog Mobile|
brings you the power of Prolog right where construction actually happens - in
the field. Natively built for mobile devices, Prolog Mobile lets you access and
capture critical Prolog project information straight from your iPad or Windows
Mobile device. Prolog Mobile is a field tool which empowers field staff to
leverage the features of Prolog construction project management software without
any special integration.
PM Training Check Out Our Promotions
Crystal Reports XIfor Prolog is an enhanced
reporting solution from Meridian Systems that allows construction organizations
to get the most out of Prolog reports by leveraging enhanced capabilities of
Crystal Reports XI. A world standard in enterprise reporting, new Crystal
Reports XI from Business Objects features several new report formatting and
design capabilities not previously available as part of Prolog’s Report Manager
functionality. While today, Prolog users have access to more than 400 standard
reports and broad customization capabilities, Crystal Reports XI for Prolog
provides project-driven organizations with even deeper report customization and
development requirements only available in Crystal Reports XI.
| TOP |