KELAR PACIFIC TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Kelar Pacific offers exceptional online and phone support to our customers who purchase Subscription with their licenses. Our Technical Application Engineers are available to answer your technical questions to ensure you are taking full advantage of the solution you have invested in. Let Kelar Pacific help you get through Technical issues* that otherwise use up valuable time.
Kelar Pacific provides Technical Support* to our customers Monday-Friday,
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
IT Support and Networking Applications
Kelar Pacific sells and supports the latest hardware and networking applications. We will custom design and manage an IT solution to fit your needs, while you concentrate on your core business. Enhance your productivity and optimize communications at your company with the latest server management technology from Kelar Pacific.
On-site Technical Support:
Kelar Pacific is available to come on-site to your office and provide installation support, network installation support, configuration services, and much more. Kelar Pacific offers hourly rates, as well as half-day and full-day rates.
Your Autodesk subscription gives you access to Autodesk Account where you can track and manage all of your Autodesk products, services, and benefits in one place. The Autodesk Account features a streamlined workflow that helps you quickly find everything you need in one easy to navigate portal:
- Download products – including product updates and enhancements
- Access technical support – get installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and other support
- Manage permissions – view licenses and grant access to software and benefits
- Track usage – of licenses (including trials), benefits and consumption of cloud storage and credits.
New features are being implemented on an ongoing basis. Log on now and see for yourself! Go toaccounts.autodesk.com and use your login credentials to sign into your Autodesk Account. The Quick Start Guide can help you get started.
Kelar Pacific continues to provide you the fastest support via our technical support form. You can, however submit support cases to Autodesk directly (how to create a case). For the most complete support service, we ask you to provide permission so we can view your Autodesk cases (how to provide us permission).
We know you will enjoy your new Autodesk Account. Be sure to share this with your team so everyone can take advantage of your subscription benefits.
Autodesk Documentation & Online Help
Take advantage of these online resources to help you learn how to make the most out of your software investment. Search the support Knowledge Base for answers, hotfixes, tips, and service packs, or browse documentation and online help. Autodesk Knowledge Network
Autodesk Discussion Groups
Search the Autodesk discussion groups to see if your issue has been previously addressed. Autodesk Forums
* Our free Basic Technical Support is provided solely by email for customers with an active Autodesk Subscription contract through Kelar Pacific. Single LT license users and inactive customers are encouraged to use Autodesk Knowledge and Community websites for support issues. Our Technical Specialists will respond to all issues as they are submitted through the Help Ticket system according to the order in which they are received.
Our Technical Team only provides support for issues related to installation or other ‘technical’ problems. The Team is unable to provide learning support such as issues related to the use of a software from an educational point of view (i.e. creating families, converting files, etc.). The Technical Team will make appropriate suggestions for training classes, if necessary.