Earn your choice of an iPad Mini 4 or iWatch 3 with $10K of new Kelar Pacific services and products*.
Kelar Pacific brings you the best-in-class solutions to improve your design and construction workflows. We teamed up with excellent technology partners at ThePointAU this year. Each partner is dedicated to making BIM more efficient and accurate resulting in savings for you throughout the construction process.
- Kelar Pacific AEC Services – Scanning, BIM Modeling & Coordination
- Autodesk solutions – CAD / BIM software and cloud solutions
- Bluebeam Revu – PDF Markup and Collaboration solutions
- BIMBOX – Computers built for AEC applications
- EdgeWise – Save modeling man-hours with AI
- Verity – Compare model to point cloud as-built
- Fuzor – VR / MR for AEC preconstruction
- StrucSoft – Automate framing in Revit
- ClashMEP – Real-time clash detection for Revit
- Project management solutions: Kahua, PMWeb, eSUB
- Sage – Consulting services
- Primavera – Consulting services
*A combination of $10K in new services and/or products qualify. For example, combine our 3D laser scanning service with a BIMBOX and Edgewise for faster modeling in Revit.
Here’s some ideas for you.
- Kelar Pacific laser scan service can provide you with a 3D point cloud to create an accurate as-built model, or we can deliver a 3D model based on your level of development (LOD) requirements.
- BIMBOX is the AEC solution for faster computing. The time you save converting & opening large Revit files pays for itself immediately.
- Autodesk AEC Collection and Collaboration for Revit + BIM 360 Team keeps everyone working on a realtime model.
- Fuzor VR provides your client with an immersive experience of the Revit model. You can also import cost-loaded schedules to review sequencing for the trickiest projects.
- EdgeWise saves up to 70% of modeling man-hours when extracting building, structure, ducts, and pipes from a point cloud scan.
- StrucSoft automates framing entire projects along with creating schedules, material cut lists, and more.
- Bluebeam Revu is the go-to PDF tool that enhances communication between office and field. Tools includes markups, quantity takeoff, collaboration via Studio Projects and Sessions. The money you save on your printing will more than offset the cost of software and iPads.
- Autodesk BIM 360 Docs provides an easy way to keep track of all project documents with markup capabilities.
- Verity is the GC’s best friend to compare the designed model with the built environment. Understand issues before they cause problems.
Don’t forget Tax deductions available for your Technology
Use this 2017 Section 179 Calculator to see how much the Section 179 tax deduction can save your company. For more details, visit section179.org.