Date(s) - 03/30/2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Ehsan Yazdjerdi, our C4R Implementation Specialist, for an overview of what Collaboration for Revit can do for your distributed project teams.
You will learn the benefits of:
• Centralized access to project data in the cloud
• In-context communication within the project model
• Extended team integration for design and engineering
• Accessing models via a Web browser, iOS or Android device
• Importing a variety of project data formats.
With Autodesk Collaboration for Revit you can now centralize your projects in one place and be confident you are working with the latest version of a project.
Questions? contact Kelar Pacific at (800) 578-2457 or firstname.lastname@example.org.