We help owners, architecture, engineering, and construction firms manage capital project budgets, construction costs, project schedules and claim services efficiently.
- Master Scheduling
- CPM Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Project Controls
- Document Management (QA/QC)
- Claims / Change Order Preparation
- Construction Defect Analysis
If you ever feel like you know things can be done better and faster yet don’t know where to start, nor have the time, we can assess and deliver recommendations to help your business grow. We meet with your team to review the current systems and understand any unsupported pain points.
- Evaluating existing systems and workflows
- Managing the demo process to review new solutions
- Preparing a budget for implementation
- Scheduling deployment
- Guidance for the RFP process, if needed
- Setting implementation and training timeline.
You’ve invested in project solutions to help your teams run efficiently. Now, the hurdle is getting the team to adopt new processes. Contact us for Change Management services.
- Reviewing the status of use and prioritizing the biggest wins
- Assisting with creation or modification of procedures
- Providing training that changes the team culture
- Confirming system upgrades or recommending additional functionality.
Perhaps you’ve recently selected a new time-saving software that is installed and ready-to-go? Now it’s up to you to make the magic happen. Yet, who has time to do that on top of already tight schedules? Call us for implementation relief.
Even with cloud services that simplify some office processes, there is still plenty of maintenance required for hardware, software, and mobile devices. Our IT team is perfect for small to medium-sized firms who benefit from a shared IT resource.
Many customers are finding Outlook 365 Exchange Online a more cost effective alternative to the traditional On-Premises Exchange server set up. The licensing is more flexible for addressing changes in the users count, and because a local Exchange server is no longer necessary with Office 365 Exchange Online, you have the added advantage of repurposing the server hardware and software for other projects. Kelar Pacific can help assess the benefits and migrate your existing profiles to Outlook 365, or the complete Office 365 Online suite, at an affordable rate.
The key advantages for migrating to Office 365 Exchange Online, from Exchange include:
- Reduce TCO of maintaining On-Premises Exchange server –
- Eliminate the subscription cost for Exchange server Antivirus and Antispam software.
- Save the cost of the Exchange server software and hardware maintenance and upgrades, security updates and patching.
- Reduce the cost and requirements for backup and speed up the overall disaster recovery time.
- Repurpose the Windows Server license use by Exchange server.
- Reclaim the hard disk space used by Exchange server information store.
- Cost of the migration to Office 365 Exchange can be reduced by use of 3rd party migration solutions.
Leverage our skills and experience for your network infrastructure needs including design, configuration and implementation of LANs, WANs, and VPNs.
- Virtualization Technology – such as Citrix, VMWare, and Microsoft
- WAN Optimization – for centralized services
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – initiate a plan before it happens
- Internet Connectivity Solutions – ensure a secure Internet connection
- Network Security – maintain firewalls and anti-virus software
- System Upgrades and Project Management
- Relocation Support
- On-site and Virtual Services
Use our dedicated staff of architects and construction professionals to help your team transition to BIM, or perform BIM services for your projects. Whether you need a basic 2D to 3D conversion or advanced Revit families, you benefit from the combination of our technical and construction knowledge to deliver the best-in-class models.
- Design & Constructability Review
- BIM Coordination (QA/QC)
- BIM Specifications & Execution Plans
- BIM Modeling
- 4-D – Scheduling, Phase Planning
- 5-D – Quantity Take Off, Cost
- Laser Scan to 3D Model
- Point Layout
- Drone Services
Imagine life where the various systems you have adopted are automated to pass data one way or bi-directionally. With over 30 years of experience in the construction technology, we can make it happen.
When you need extra help, or want a bid presentation to seal the deal, consider us your go-to partner for renderings, drafting, detailing, coordination and more. It’s an honor to be part of your success.
There’s a big difference between building a virtual model and understanding field construction. Engage us to help with constructability reviews that can save you dollars downstream.
So much technology, so little time. Keep your focus on delivering your bottom-line projects while we deliver solutions that fit your needs.